As you're probably aware, Louis Tomlinson off of One Direction fame made his America's Got Talent judging debut yesterday over in LA; and while it's not quite the full-time UK X Factor position we wanted to see him in it sounds like things went very well indeed.
So far we've only seen a few pics of him arriving on the red carpet looking absolutely babein', but now one fan inside the studio's revealed exactly what went down as he filmed his first guest appearance.
Kinda gutted we weren't there but hey, at least Directioners are determined to share the wealth.
Highlights of said fan's experience in the studio are as follows:
- 'Louis is so nice...he's just...such a soft and good person.' Yup.
- 'He went out for a smoke break twice.'
- 'He was really relaxed and seemed happy' with Lou Teasdale, BFF Oli and co.
- It was 'soooo staged' when they walked the red carpet, apparently.
- 'Louis seemed fine.' Always good.
- 'He was SO SWEET.'
- 'He took his time when he didn't have to.'
- He used the word 'love' IRL.
- He was 'all around so wonderful.'
Basically he was a human angel, by the sound of thing.
IN FURTHER NEWS one fan genuinely called Louis a 'small bean' as he walked the red carpet and this was his reaction.
Thoughts on that, then? Tweet us over @sugarscape, please and taaaa very much.