A bit like adding essence of dittany, a vial of dragon blood and a handful of boomslang to your potion, things are about to get a whole lot more magical down at the Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour in London.
They're opening up the inside of the Dursleys' home at 4 Privet Drive later this month, but last night we popped down to have a nibble of Petunia's canapés, a chat with Dudders, and see what's on offer in the brand new exhibit.
As well as the set of 4 Privet Drive, you can check out all the special effects equipment it took to shoot the infamous letter scene, as well as the Dursleys' costumes and the suspended letters in the air. AGH.
We can confirm that it's every bit as incredible as the rest of the tour and any Potterheads out there will totally love it thanks to the amaaazing attention to detail in the house. Here's 13 teeny tiny things that we spotted which made the whole thing extra special.
1. Hogwarts acceptance letters floating in mid air and covering the entire living room.
2. Aunt Petunia's very fetching hanging baskets.
3. Dudders' certificate in the hallway for always scoffing everything in sight.
4. Hogwarts letters literally pouring through the fireplace.
5. Dudley somehow managing this incredible swimming distance.
6. This really fit portrait of our one true love.
7. The clock on the mantlepiece set to when owl post crashes through the Dursleys' house on Sunday morning.
8. Praise on the wall for Dudley's great table monitoring skills.
9. These amazing baby pics of Duddykins hidden in the background.
10. Shout out to Duddydums, boxing champ of Smeltings Academy.
11. Every single one of Harry's letter addressed and sealed with the Hogwarts crest.
12. The exact same Number 4, light and knocker on the front doorstep as there is in the films.
13. The Dursleys' errr... interesting taste in floral couches.
14. And of course, the iconic Privet Drive road sign (no owls perched on top this time, though).
How exciting is THIS. Gonna pop to the Studio Tour when Privet Drive opens at the end of this month? Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter unveils the interior set of number four, Privet Drive for the first time. The set is open to the public from 27th May for a limited time only and is included in the ticket price www.wbstudiotour.co.uk