Unless you slept through the last 24 hours you'll be more than aware of the fact that Instagram has just changed its logo from the original polaroid image to a new brighter, more futuristic design.
As predicted, the internet naturally went batshit crazy over the re-design, with the response being pretty varied, but lets face it - veering way more towards universal disapproval than approval. Here are twelve of the best reactions from the online world.
1. People initially panicked about the App disappearing.
2. With this person hoping it was all just a crazy dream they'd eventually wake up from.
3. A mock-up of the new Apple design was immediately created.
4. And people were confused about why Instagram didn't update more urgent things.
5. Loads of people were using this GIF to drag to the graphics team.
6. And Microsoft Powerpoint finally had its time to shine.
7. There was one sole person shouting into the hellscape and pleading for sanity.
8. This person thought Instagram just needed to listen to Little Mix's 'Hair'.
9. Then there was this person who completely sussed the moment of creation.
10. This person was calling for an urgent pressing of the backspace button.
11. This accurate analogy about filters and selfies was made.
12. And this quote summed up the general consensus of all Instagram users.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: