Even though it's a massive thing in most people's life, if your Instagram account is so shoddy you've abandoned it several times in life before coming back to try and spruce it up again, then you'll know what its like to be absolute shit at the whole Insta thing.
So, in celebration of updating once every 6 months only for your best pal to hint that you really need to tag people and make sure the picture is centralised, here are twelve things you'll probably identify with.
1. The filters are a confusion NOT an advantage.
Each one turns your picture into a whole different image. Who's to say which is the best option?
2. You have been accused of overtagging your posts in the past.
You know better now, but the memory of your weird hashtags still haunt your waking hours.
3. You're always accidentally liking the wrong things.
Oh, double-tap doesn't mean zoom? That's unfortunate.
4. You struggle to work out what you should be posting.
My cat just rolled on it's back. Is this the moment to update? Is this what people want to see?
5. You immediately regret posts and delete them within seconds.
Oh my God, what were you thinking? Let's just pray nobody saw it. Memo to self: never try anything ever again.
6. You are never trusted to document any night out.
The group photographer disregards your images before they've even been taken. Which, to be fair, is completely understandable.
7. Your friends have tried to kickstart your interest in it by liking the rare things you do post.
Nobody needs a sympathy like.
8. You occasionally get philosophical and think of your account as a reflection on your life.
AKA a total mess.
9. You have no idea what information is visible to the public and what isn't.
How do you see other people's likes? Can other people see your likes? WHAT'S GOING ON HERE.
10. You were the only person to be completely unmoved by Insta's logo update.
It's okay, you guess. You don't have any strong feelings on it either way.
11. You don't, and probably never will, understand the notification system.
So if you comment on a picture someone else has commented on, the first poster doesn't get a notification? That seems like a design flaw.
12. Basically, you have a tendency to wave at Insta opportunities as they fly by.
Eh, too late to update now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Now watch this video about Scott Disick's very own Insta failure:
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.