Ahhh, Matthew Lewis. One of life's real heroes. When he's not slaying snakes in Harry Potter, getting his ridiculously nice body out for Flaunt magazine or generally being a lovely human being, he's coming into Sugarscape HQ for a Twitter Q&A about his new movie.
Said new movie is Me Before You starring Sam Claflin and Emelia Clark, and before we go ANY further, we've got one piece of advice for you all: you need to take tissues into the cinema with you.
XXL ones. 5 packets. Maybe more.
Anywhom, during our Q&A we put questions to the lovely people of Twitter (yup, that's you) and gave them free reign to ask Mattyboy whatever the hell they wanted - and let's just say things got a little weird.
1. 'What's your favourite movie of all time?'
2. 'If you could be one of your co-stars for 24 hours, who would it be?'
3. 'How do you prepare for a role?'
4. 'How long is your bottom?'
5. 'What was your favourite memory from on set?'
6. 'What's it like dating the mother of dragons?'
7. 'What was the first thing you ate after filming?'
8. 'Have you ever thought about becoming a personal trainer yourself?'
9. 'Was it easy for Emelia to convince you to wax your legs?'
10. 'Is there one place you really want to travel to?'
11. 'How was working with Sam Claflin?'
12. 'Do you have any tips on what we should prepare for before we see the movie?'
13. 'What advice would you give your character in the movie?'
14. 'Who was the funniest person on set?'
15. 'Have you read the book?'
16. 'How did you get in such good shape?'
17. 'What's your favourite part of making movies?'
What. A. Babe.
Let us know what you make of this over on our Twitter, after checking out all the latest goss from Harry Potter and the Cursed Child below: