With Bear Grylls having okay-ed the possibility of Harry Styles appearing on his survival skills show, Running Wild, we've decided to imagine a world in which Harry would be persuaded to leave his floral suits in the cupboard and forage for his own meals.
In celebration of this first step in an episode that will probably never happen, here are nine things we'd like to see from Bear Grylls: Running Wild with Harry Styles. Make it happen, TV execs.
1. Harry foraging for worms armed with a bucket.
Sounds mildly unexciting, but we're pretty sure it'd be comedy gold.
2. Harry organising the construction of a campfire.
Involving Harry's suggestions on how to cook lizards because he worked in a bakery, don't you know?
3. The return of Hobama, the love story of a century.
4. Harry setting the sheep free so he doesn't have to kill them.
There's no way on Earth he could be party to a lamb being being rounded up.
5. Bear Grylls encouraging Harry to backflip out of a helicopter.
It's up for debate whether Harry would actually do it. We think YES.
6. Harry philosophising about life on a mountain top.
Think Harry's deep tweets back in 2012 and multiply by about a 1000.
7. Bear Grylls teaching Harry how to eat a cockroach.
A useful life skill, that we're sure will come in handy in Hollywood.
8. Harry growing his very own shrubs.
Which are bound to overshadow all those BRIT, AMA, and Billboard wins.
9. And finally, Harry learning how to climb a tree in the Amazon wearing a Saint Laurent suit.
That's AWARD-WINNING television, right there.
Go on, Harry. Give it a go.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.