YOU GUYS STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND PICK UP A SPATULA: the first trailer for Great British Bake Off 2016 is here and we're so blooooody excited.
Whack out your baking utensils, roll out the grease proof paper and prepare for things to get messy. No, not just because we're bad bakers and an egg always ends up on the floor, but because the knives are out (not literally) (but sort of) and the drama is about to unfold.
Like a flattened swiss roll. Unfold like a flattened swill roll.
If you were wondering, the things we learnt from the first 0.30 seconds trailer were:
- The manor house has gained some sheep
- Mary Berry loves a mini donut
- One of 'em listens to her cakes to see if they're cooked
- We're still not over the point above
- See above
- SHE LISTENS TO HER CAKES
- Also all the contestants look great and we're well excited
Yup, that's our social life out the window for every Wednesday in the near future.
How about you? How excited are you feeling? Let us know your thoughts over on our Twitter @Sugarscape, yo yo yo.