With the first episode of Great British Bake Off 2016 officially having entered our lives, we did what most people do when they sit down to watch Mary Berry talk about sponge - immediately refresh our Twitter feed for memes.
It's fair to say that most people in the online world where equally pleased about GBBO making it's grand return to the screen, and they didn't hold back on posting some great tweets about the whole thing.
1. Paul Hollywood showed us what true love is.
Actual definition of heart-eyes.
2. Selasi walked into our lives and changed everything.
3. So yeah, don't get us started on the fact he was snubbed for Star Baker.
4. Val ballsed up by using the wrong kind of sugar.
But we still love her, so it's okay.
5. Masterpieces like this began flooding the internet.
6. Mary Berry could not have been any more unimpressed about grass cake.
7. Nobody could quite believe the jaffa-cake confusion.
How hard can it actually be?
8. Every other contestant wished they had chill to match Selasi.
Are we still talking about him? YES WE ARE, AND WE'LL PROBABLY NEVER STOP.
9. Paul sassed things up with this smackdown.
10. And we all genuinely believed ourselves to be baking experts.
Which couldn't be any further from the truth.
Roll on next week.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.