Week 2 of The Great British Bake Off 2016 has been and gone, and for those of you were too busy to watch the whole thing with the rest of us (literally who are you), we've decided to round-up a bunch of the key moments from the episode.
1. Paul Hollywood was dropping an innuendo per second.
2. But Mary Berry still took the innuendo crown with this carpet comment.
3. Val was not keen on wasting food needlessly. Five second rule and all that.
4. Selasi had a bit of a 'mare with his Viennese whirls.
5. Andrew couldn't resist this little smirk about Candice's jugs.
6. This gif of Selasi piping his cream became iconic.
7. Louise had potentially the most catastrophic wedding ever.
8. This was a visual representation of Val's gingerbread masterpiece.
9. Nobody could breathe when the bakes were being transported to the desk.
10. And at the end, Candice and her great lipstick was crowned the Star Baker, and Louise went home.
Until next week, pals.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.