Even though we've not properly come to terms with the fact that the new iPhone 7 doesn't have a headphone jack (WHY WHY WHY WHY) we've decided to put on a brave face and make a list of a bunch of wireless earphones you can use instead.
We've also gotta point out that Apple are selling their own range of in-ear headphone called AirPods, but, seeing as they retail for £120, you might want to look at some other options instead.
1. These Philips SHQ6500BL Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - £49.99
2. These Sony MDR-RF811RK Wireless Headphones - £39.99
3. These Bluedio M2 Bluetooth Stereo in Ear Sports Running Headphone - £19.20
4. These FSL Inertia Bluetooth Earphones - £39.99
5. These Jabra Sport Pace Bluetooth Headphones - £75.00
6. These IT7X2 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones Black Matte - £59.99
7. These BassBuds In Ear Headphones with MP3 Controller - £39.95
So there are some more affordable options in the mix, but, if you can fork out all that cash for an iPhone 7 we're guessing you've got a few pennies in the bank to spend on headphones.
Just try not to lose them, eh?
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.