For those of you who for some ridiculous reason neglected to watch last night's episode of The Great British Bake Off, we've got your backs covered with our run through of all the important things that went down.
From Selasi announcing the unwelcome information that he has a girlfriend to Val being an absolute beacon of positivity, here's what you need to know about the highs and lows of Pastry Week.
1. Jane couldn't have been any more thrilled about Paul liking her churros.
2. Mel made a joke about Churross Kemp and it went down like a storm.
3. Selasi crushed our hearts by announcing that he has a girlfriend.
4. Every contestant sat and watched their Yorkshire Puddings rise like their life was in the balance.
Which it kind of was.
5. Paul declared that Andrew roasted his nuts perfectly and it was great.
6. Candice didn't know what the heck lace pancakes were.
7. Paul told Selasi his churros were burnt and Selasi was just like "really though?"
8. Paul Hollywood liked Selasi's crackling so much he shook his hand.
9. But, in the end, Benjamina was the contestant to win Star Baker.
10. And we all said goodbye to Kate and her swallow-based antics.
Until next time, folks.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.