If there's one thing we've learnt from watching Geordie Shore, it's that Charlotte Crosby has some strange things going on up there in that brain of hers. From romantic plans to woo her boyfriend by making a plaster mould of her fanny to that time she decided to get over Marnie leaving by washing her bum hole, there's no denying she's a one. But whether you think she's crackers or a complete genius, let's take a look through her Top 15 quotes of ALL TIME.
Well, at least so far.
1. "I hate you. I want to shit on your face."
Apparently that's a mating ritual in Newcastle or something.
2. "Tonight we're hitting Scary Canary and I've got a hairy fairy."
There is a 67% chance she is talking about her fanny. That or Gaz's parsnip, anyway.
3. "It's just like any average sized hole. Like what you put your straighteners in."
Someone may need to give Charlotte another lesson in how exactly you are supposed to use hair straighteners. Ahem.
4. "Everyone knows me, I pull me pants down on the odd occasion. I was probably going to have a wee on the floor."
We've all been there. Oh wait, NO WE HAVEN'T.
5. "He's put a girl in hospital with that you know."
No we didn't know, or rather, we didn't want to.
6. "You just wanna shag us, and I wanna break your heart. Who's gonna win?"
Don't mess with that, mate.
Click next for more of Charlotte's most mental (most mortal) quotes EV-AH >>
7. "I'm not gonna run across fire. I'm not an idiot."
Course not, love.
8. "I just want to see loads of tiny willies now, little willies everywhere."
SHE'S SICK OF THEM, GODDAMIT.
9. "Fast food. Everyone knows it's called that cause it makes you go faster...duh."
Girl has a point.
10. "He loves me and I love him but we can never be together. It's like Shakespeare."
It totally is. Charlotte and Gaz are like star-crossed lovers for a new age.
11. "Spooning only ever leads to one thing...forking."
Not sure she's talking about pasta salad to be honest.
But wait a second, let's not forget something...
This is the girl who once punched a cake. There's no denying her genius now, is there?
Basically we love her, but what do you reckon - love Charlotte and her cracking one-liners?