Well it's a bloody good time to be a fan of YA-fiction-turned-films, isn't it? Whether it's the full Hunger Games franchise finally being out, the new The 5th Wave film or the highly anticipated third movie in the Divergent series: Allegiant.
Ahead of its release in March, a full trailer for the film was chucked online and we've been
slobbering over Theo James looking forward to the full thing ever since. Namely because it looks absolutely great and we've been desperate for the next instalment of Tris and Four's story, but also because these 7 bits hit us pretty hard in the feelings.
1. The bit where they're looking thoughtfully at the wall
2. This touching moment between Tris and Four
3. THIS BIT WITH THE SHOWER AJKLSJSFHJK
4. Hi, who's this fit guy please?
5. Hello miniature Theo James
6. The bit where they almost kiss and we melt inside
7. Anything featuring Ansel Elgort makes us feel things
8. Cheekbones with more structure than our lives
9. Also this bit
Let's just watch the full thing now, shall we?
So, thoughts? What do you lot make of that? Let's discuss over on our twitter or in the comment box below, y'all lovely lot.
BUT LOOK AT THESE FIRST: