Adding to the mahoosive list of reasons why James Corden needs a knighthood, he roped Coldplay's Chris Martin into the latest Carpool Karaoke and it's too good for words.
Oh James Corden is a fabulous little sausage in so many ways, isn't he? Whether it's One Direction's dodgeball game, joining 5SOS as the fifth member of the band or tattoo roulette (never forget), the latest The Late Late Show vid is no exception.
In the Carpool Karaoke skit, James gives Chris Martin off of Coldplay fame a lift to the Superbowl in San Francisco, and the lads embarks on a lovely little road trip to get there.
They do Mick Jagger impressions, buy hats and sunglasses and sing a shed loads of Coldplay songs, as well as doing a little tribute to David Bowie. Our favourite bits?
- Chris Martin's incredibly low voice in 'Viva La Vida'
- James Corden getting the lyrics horrifically wrong
- The bit with the keyboard
- The fresh lemonade stand (WHY AREN'T THEY A THING IN THE UK?)
- When they get into bed together and OMG it's so funny
CC: The Queen of England. When can James Corden have a knighthood please? Watch the video and you'll see what we mean:
Literally too funny.
MORE CARPOOL KARAOKE HERE: