YouTube can be a great place to kick back and watch a bunch of videos about cats, but it can also be utilised to do some real good in the world; particularly when it comes to serious topics that affect young people.
Well, a load of your favourite YouTuber's (and a couple of online campaigns) have spoken up about something incredibly important: Sexual consent. Here are their vlogs on the topic.
1. Sexual Abuse, Consent, and Culture by vlogbrothers.
2. Sex & Consent by charlieiscoollike.
3. How Do You Know If Someone Wants To Have Sex With You? by Planned Parenthood.
4. Consent and Sex Outtrage #15 by Davidoutt.
5. Wanna Have Sex? (Consent 101) by Laci Green.
6. Consent by Jack and Dean.
7. Sexual Consent 101 by Hannah Witton.
8. Let's Talk About Consent by NYU.
This follows the #itsonus campaign that was launched last year, which features a bunch of celebrities including Nina Dobrev, Josh Hutcherson, and Haim talking about the topic. Watch that here:
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: