Life in the 5SOSfam is always an unpredictable, thrilling, but ultimately joyous experience. With everyone in the fandom feeling like their connection to the band is a uniquely intense thing, it can actually be quite comforting to know that there are other people just like you.
Although we all feel like there's no-one out there who could possibly appreciate the existence of 5SOS as much we do, it's high time we all banded together in mutual recognition of the best thing to come from Australia since that guy invented WiFi.
1. The existence of Calum Hood makes the fandom appreciate being alive.
2. Even dad's are bewitched by the flawless vocals of Luke Hemmings.
3. It's universally acknowledged that Calum and Michael are aesthetically pleasing.
4. The fact that Michael is an actual human being is of great distress to the fandom.
5. Infact, it's a growing problem that occasionally leads people to act out aggressively.
6. Documenting your progression towards dating a member is considered normal.
7. It's a widely known fact that the mark of true love is to compare it to how Calum feels about dogs.
8. The fandom have great pity for people who lie to themselves and the world.
9. There's some real recognition for underrated lyrics in SGFG.
10. Calum's vocals are widely acknowledged as having superhuman qualities.
11. There's a sense of affection for how 5SOS are all over the place in interviews.
12. Their ability to look attractive wearing these outfits is a topic of discussion.
13. And ultimately, the fandom's dedication to 5SOS is truly limitless.
Yep, us too.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.