Looking over the fact that Michael Clifford was probably just trailing behind the gang as they walked around Albuquerque and not MIA, we've put our creative minds to use by imagining all the situations that could've caused Michael to miss a 5SOS group-shot.
1. He was sat on a rock re-watching Stranger Things for the fifth time.
2. He was thinking about Einstein's theory of relativity and how it'd be great to work for NASA some day.
3. He was hunting ghosts on the marshland and deciding whether to be a moose or a stuffed olive this Halloween.
4. He was thinking about where he could source natural hair dye from if the cosmetic industry collapsed.
5. He was staring at a shrub and thinking about how witty the team at Sugarscape HQ truly are.
6. He was printing out posters of that dog in the shopping basket and thinking about the emotional time they shared together.
7. He was in the process of putting on more 5SOS band merch than Ashton, which delayed his arrival dramatically.
8. He was actually just the one who took the picture.
9. He deliberately positioned himself behind Calum so he could admire the expanse of his shoulderblades and the elegant way he walks.
10. He was standing 10 metres back pondering how the heck to spell Albuquerque in his Instagram caption.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.