With One Direction's Harry Styles's birthday coming up, there are a few things people imagine are on his wish list. The time is now ripe to announce that we've gained an exclusive insight into his deepest, darkest desires.
Behold Harry Styles's actual, in no way made up, exaggerated or otherwise fabricated birthday wish list:
1. A set of these tables with freakishly long legs:
Because they just look really cool.
2. These Saint Laurent shorts for the Spring:
To be debuted during any future yacht outings.
3. This Paul Cezanne painting worth 272 million dollars:
So he can sit and admire it as he works at his own easel.
4. World peace.
To ensure safety and happiness for all.
5. A deed to 10 acres of the moon courtesy of moonestates.com:
Just incase property prices crash on Earth.
6. A platinum arowana fish, worth $400,000:
Because he would love it with every fibre of his being.
7. A feminist AF mug from Sugarscape's official merch store:
For drinking tea and being a good person at the same time.
8. The island of Crawl Caye in Belize, valued at $4 million.
So he can relax in peace away from all interference.
9. A new pair of boots from Alexander McQueen:
Because you can never have too many suede boots.
10. And this tiger print scarf from Saint Laurent:
To protect him from any bitterly cold winds.
Whaddaya reckon? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: