Yes it might be Monday, but turn that frown upside down and get the pink cupcakes with sparkly sprinkles out because it's time to celebrate the birth of everyone's favourite bassist, Calum Hood.
Yep, 5SOS's Calum is not only super talented and hotter than a jacket potato, but he's also turning the ripe old age of 20 years old, so we're officially declaring this a national holiday and giving you some time to contemplate the wonder that is Cal Pal.
Take some deep breaths, enter a meditative state, do that cross legged thingy position and expand your mind to make some room for 20 facts about Calum that you definitely didn't know when he was only 19.
1. You may know him as Calum Thomas Hood, but this 5SOSer has actually been living under a secret pseudonym for quite some time.
2. He was forced to change his name after robbing a bakery when he was just six years old. Police have been hunting for the Sausage Roll Stealer of Sydney. You've probably heard about him.
3. His birth name is actually Donald Hortence Queely McJupiter.
4. When Donald, or Calum as we know all know him, was first born, he exited Joy's womb with a kangaroo pouch formed across his stomach. He's since had eight operations and it's now been successfully removed.
5. If you join up all the moles on Calum's body with a felt tip pen, it will reveal a treasure map guiding you to the ancient scrolls of Ukmanrah.
6. But if you press the two biggest freckles on his face at the same time, a phoenix will appear from the skies, scoop you onto his back and fly you to the scrolls himself.
7. Calum's dedication to Liverpool Football Club stems from the fact that Paul O'Grady, Cilla Black and Ringo Starr each granted him a single wish when he hit puberty.
8. His favourite font is Comic Sans, but he likes to keep that one quiet.
9. The first song that Calum ever learnt to play on the guitar was S Club 7's 'Reach', and he's the first man on earth to be able to do the dance routine while also playing the chords. He might show you if you ask nicely.
10. Calum's favourite way to pass the time when the 5SOS boys are on the road together is embroidery. He finds it both relaxing and a creative challenge, and at the moment he's working on a new floral design for the back of Michael's jeans.
11. If you watch closely, you'll be able to spot Calum as an extra in the music video for Ricky Martin's 'She Bangs'. He's the one with the fluffy boots and the denim mini skirt on.
12. If Calum wasn't in 5 Seconds of Summer, he'd probably be a guinea pig groomer. "There's nothing more satisfying than seeing a scruffy little critter transformed into a guinea pig to be proud of," he once told Sugarscape.
13. You might think you're familiar with all of Cal's tattoos, but he's actually got two top secret inkings. The first is a tiny pink pineapple on his inner thigh, and the other is the face of Louis Walsh on his left ankle.
14. When Calum recently shaved all of his hair off, he kept the trimmings and had them melted into a soup, which he then drank for rejuvinative purposes. Michael said the cooking smelt like chicken nuggets.
15. Both of his feet are different sizes. He wears five plasticine toes on his right foot at all times, to try and even them out a bit and make shoe buying a bit easier.
16. Calum will tell you that his favourite film is Monsters Inc, but it's actually Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. It's his dream to one day dress as an olive for a party.
17. When Cal sneezes, he has to say 'Oopsie daisy bless me' otherwise he believes four fairies will die in a tragic accident.
18. He's most ticklish on his right nostril, and if you manage to stroke it then he'll squeal like a girl.
19. If he has problems with getting to sleep, he'll do the secret knock on Ashton's door and slide into bed with him. Ashton knows that the only way to beat Calum's insomnia is to read him a chapter from The Famous Five.
20. Calum was originally scheduled to fulfill a role in Magic Mike XXL, but Channing Tatum was reportedly furious at the idea. "Channing couldn't stand the fact that Calum's nipples were more circular than his own," an insider revealed.
Is this all brand new information for ya? Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO