One Direction might be on bloody hiatus, but it's probably safe to say Louis Tomlinson's got his hands pretty full with his son Freddie Reign rn. That hasn't stopped him being all cute and interactive with fans though; 'cos he's taken to Twitter to check his @ replies and have a chinwag with a few lucky little sausages.
Yup - our Tommo decided to pass some time by getting to know some 1D fans and, while we're essentially ridiculously jealous of anyone who actually got a reply, we've decided to chuck 'em all in a little round-up article. Just to keep y'all up to date, really.
So what did we learn from this reply spree, then? Well:
1. Sometimes telling celeb-types it's your birthday *does* pay off.
2. He and 'mini Tommo' are doing just fine, thanks for asking.
3. He's actually the most adorable person on the planet, tbh.
4. We might be seeing him in some short-shorts again soon. YAAAAS.
5. He's gonna be writing during the break. Hooray and hoorah.
6. Freddie's already being raised a Donny fan. Oh OF COURSE HE IS.
7. He's hydrated af, in case you were wondering.
8. He's still super appreciative of y'all, y'know?
9. He calls in sick for people now. That's a thing.
10. Again, he's just bloody adorable.
So there you go. Ten things we learnt about Tommo from his Twitter spree.
What d'ya make of that, then? Give us a tweet over @sugarscape or drop a comment in the box below, please and a-thank you.
NOW READ THESE PLEASE: