In the spirit of spending way beyond our means, here are a bunch of things Liam is probably hoping to wake up to on the 14th February.
1. This Double Cashmere Chesterfield coat from Burberry - £2695
Because you can totally dive into your overdraft for the sake of seeing him in this.
2. This Harry Potter themed wooden trunk - £14.99
So he can put it in his Flying Ford Anglia and pretend he's driving to Hogwarts.
3. These Grado PS1000 Around Ear headphones - £1699.95
So he can actually make some new music for our ears to be blessed with.
4. This 'No Hair Don't Care' t-shirt - £11.72
In obvious celebration of his shaved 'do.
5. This Grey and Teal Puppytooth waistcoast from Topshop - £35.00
Because it's a little more affordable but still looks red carpet worthy.
6. This Sonos PLAY:5 Wireless Speaker system - £429
So he can jam to his favourite songs all around his house without dragging a radio around.
7. This Oyster Perpetual Rolex Watch - £AShitLoad
Because the price of this isn't even listed on the site, so it's bound to be a good'un.
8. This Crunchy Munchy Chocolate Pizza - £11.99
Because who in their right mind wouldn't want this delivered to their door?
9. This Champagne and Hot Air Ballooning Experience for Two - £258.00
So you sip on your drinks thousands of feet in the air, and look down at the world.
10. And finally, this Couch's Spadefoot Toad - $11.99
Because we didn't even realise you could buy amphibians online until now.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: