Today marks the fateful day that 5 Seconds of Summer kicked off their Sounds Live Feels Live tour, playing their first gig at the Nagoya Congress Center in Japan before nine months and approximately 102 shows full of 5SOS goodness. What a time to be alive.
We knew from the last time they were over in those parts that 5SOS in Japan is a magical thing, and their continued adventures have only become even MORE exciting this time thanks to a giant golden fish, loads of Pokemon and even a real life Doge.
So now we're gonna look at 13 times that 5SOS x Japan was everything you've ever wanted in life, because it's definitely our main aesthetic right now.
1. When their tour artwork suddenly reaches a whole new level of awesome thanks to the Japanese vibes.
2. When they serenaded shelves full of Pokemon plushies, which is something you didn't know you needed, but you did.
3. When Ashton gave us this video in the Japanese sunlight which might be the most attractive thing we've ever witnessed.
4. When they walked in a line through the airport which is really satisfying for some reason.
5. When Michael wore this.
6. WHEN THEY MET DOGE so basically the world has hit its peak now.
7. When Ashton's slightly sweaty back looked a bit like this in the moody Japanese lighting.
8. When they all wore matching double denim on this Japanese magazine and were general wardrobe goals.
9. Always dreamed of seeing 5SOS straddling a giant golden fish? NOW YOU CAN.
10. Michael played piano, just to make sure that you're 100% definitely not alive anymore.
11. When they stood in front of this very lovely building with a fancy roof.
12. When 5SOS talk Japanese and it's like all your dreams have come true.
13. And when it unites the whole of the 5SOS fandom in peaceful harmony.
SO MUCH JAPENESE JOY.
What's your fave thing about 5SOS x Japan? Can you possibly pick one above all else? IS IT DOGE? Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO