Having touched back down on home soil this week, Harry Styles followed that nose of his and headed straight towards the scent of fresh kale, organic quinoa and mixed berries with healing properties.
He was spotted doing some grocery shopping at swanky Whole Foods in London yesterday, and after posing for a couple of lovely pics with fans, we're guessing Harreh headed inside to pick up some bits and bobs.
We're sure it was a lovely afternoon filled with fancy food that we've never heard of, but what exactly goes through the mind of Harry Edward Styles when he's browsing Whole Foods? AHH, good question.
Well, in all honesty we have absolutely no idea because we're too poor to be able to afford the cheapest baguette in there, but we're going to give it a good go anyway.
Here's 21 thoughts that Harry probably had while in Whole Foods.
- Better grab a basket.
- I'll choose this broken one, because it probably won't get chosen by anyone else and that's such a sad life for a basket.
- This basket would be better if there was a tiny cat riding inside of it.
- Did I remember me list? Oh crumbs I hope I remembered me list.
- There it is, in the pocket of me lacy shirt.
- Right, fruit and veg. Liam always told me to get my five a day.
- Some carrots to make me hair curly.
- Musn't forget the raw balls. The cacao kind. Obviously.
- Will everyone judge me if I put me shades on. Need to conserve me shakras for meditation tonight.
- BANANAS. Ten bunches please. Fair trade.
- Just heard my name being muttered over by the fresh guac. Hellooooo.
- Oh, hope they don't judge me for fingering all the kale earlier. Just needed to find the freshest bag.
- Avocados ruin so many sandwiches.
- What shall I have for me tea tonight?
- Maybe tagine. Love tagine, me.
- Where will I find the organic, gluten free, cruelty free breakfast cereals please?
- COCONUT OIL. Not only for my tagine, but for a hair mask later.
- Might even watch Bring It On too.
- And I'll get myself a treat for pud. Kale, pear and banana ice cream it is. Me fave.
- I don't like that fish display over there. Why is there a poor tiny fish inside a bigger fish's mouth. Are they fish friends? Or... OH NO.
- Well I'd better buy the smaller fish now incase he's feeling scared and alone.
- Need more kale.
- Might buy a puppy on the way home. Keep the change, love.
Probably. Thoughts on Harry's potential thoughts? Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO