When your very own offspring grown up to take on the beautiful form of Niall Horan, you know your gene game is pretty strong, so Nialler's dad Bobby is a bit of a legend amongst the One Direction fandom these days.
He's always been happy to have a chinwag with Directioners when they wanna tell him how much they love his son, and this weekend he had a seriously cute chat with a fan who found him in Mullingar. Well, where else eh?
Since the very beginning of Niall's fame, Bobby has always been kind to 1D fans from far and wide, even inviting them into his home to show how grateful the Horan family are for their endless support. It's all very adorable and he's kinda the best human eve.
This time Horanzo Senior found time for a chat while at work in Mullingar, and not only did Boberto say some super cute stuff about Niall and the rest of the lads, but he also gave the fan (also known as @zialldreams) a signed photo to keep, which is pretty lovely.
Wanna know exactly what it's like to have a chat with Bobby Horan, aka your future father in law? Here's a quick rundown of all the cutest stuff that Bobby told his new pal, according to Twitter.
- He's watched Niall grow up in the media and he doesn't get to see him very often.
- But he had just talked to him on the phone, and he was home for Christmas, so that's pretty great.
- Harry's the only one of the boys who's visited Mullingar.
- He and Niall haven't changed at all, and that they go back and forth from LA to London.
- Bobby really likes Harry, and said that Harry texted him a few days ago to see how he was doing.
- Niall and Louis are very close, but Louis is busy a lot.
- Liam really loves the fans and loves performing, while Niall also loves what he does.
So there you go, your annual update on the life of Bobby Horan. Let us know if this has warmed your cockles, we're over on Twitter @Sugarscape.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO