TOP O' TAH MORNEN TO YA leprechauns far and wide, because 17th March means one thing and one thing only. It's St Patricks Day, AWOO – otherwise known as St Niall's Day – and it's about time we paid tribute to the one and only Irish man with an Irish plan.
With an accent that makes ovaries turn to Guinness and a smile that's better than a million lucky four leaf clovers, we're pretty sure that the man from Mullingar might be the most Irish person on this planet. Yup.
So to celebrate all things green, orange and Niall-shaped, we've gathered up all of the times that he couldn't have been more Irish, featuring Irish dancing, Irish flags and even Irish undies.
1. His brand new pic on Instagram, which features a very Irish looking hat and actual Guinness.
2. That time he revealed his fancy footwork to become the new Lord of the Dance.
3. And all the other times he whipped out a bit of Irish dancing like it ain't no thang.
4. When he screamed POTATO in everyone's faces.
5. The day that he showed off his Irish handle and his Irish spout.
6. That time he gyrated on stage with the relevant flag.
7. Proof that he was still the most Irish person on the planet, even when he was teeny tiny.
8. Every time his wardrobe mainly just consisted of Irish football shirts.
9. All the times he even tweeted with a strong Irish accent.
10. That time when he forgot to shave for a few days and unveiled his true identity.
11. When he brainwashed Harry into spreading the news.
12. The time his beautiful eyes were greener and brighter than two fresh shamrocks.
13. The time Liam proclaimed him to be the ultimate Irish princess.
14. When even his undies were Irish and proud.
15. "Let's be honest, Ireland is the best country in the world."
16. This hat.
17. And when this happened, because he's speaking English but it's still SO IRISH that we've got no bloody idea what he's saying.
Happy St Patricks Day Niall, long may you continue to be as Irish as an actual leprechaun.
What's your fave Irish Niall moment? Reckon they should name St Patricks Day after him instead? Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO