Over the past year or so, Niall Horan has undergone a bit of a transformation, leaving behind his baby smooth angel face and perfectly quiffed blonde bits to make way for a new, rugged look.
These days he's all about the manly stubble, the oh so intelligent glasses and occasionally he's partial to a bit of shirt and flat cap action too, and his latest selfies have made us realise something VERY important.
Niall is now basically styling himself to look like the substitute teacher of all your deepest dreams, and we're fully on board with it. Here's 10 times that it was the best decision he ever made.
1. Mr Horan who teaches geography but you wish would teach you French. SNOGGING.
2. Mr Horan who teaches maths, and you wanna know his sine.
3. Mr Horan who teaches biology and you're LIVING for reproduction week.
4. Mr Horan who teaches art, because his face is a work of art. Obvs.
5. Mr Horan who teaches PE, so you can WITNESS THE FITNESS.
6. Mr Horan who's not impressed that you haven't done your homework.
7. Mr Horan who's sitting in assembly looking like a glorious, intelligent angel.
8. Mr Horan who teaches a whole lotta history.
9. Mr Horan who you see in the corridor and nearly choke on your own spit saying hello to.
10. Mr Horan who teaches rugby lessons and always talks about balls.
11. Mr Horan who's telling you that it's your own future that you're affecting by not doing the set reading.
12. Mr Horan who's very stressed about OFSTED.
Sorry if this has ruined your entire life.
Are you now living for Teacher Niall? AREN'T WE ALL. Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.