Turn to the person on your left and shake their hand immediately. Maybe ask them to give you some kind of medal and a £10 voucher, because you've officially survived 100 days of the One Direction hiatus and that deserves a congratulations.
When it first kicked off all those moons ago, many 1D fans thought they wouldn't live to tell the tale, but here we all are, amazed by our own strength and feeling like we can get through anything now.
It's not been an easy ride though and at times we've felt as though we could be going insane. NO SERIOUSLY. Here's 100 thoughts we've had in 100 days of hiatus.
1. So this is it. Life without One Direction.
2. Honestly, at this point I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself for the rest of this hiatus.
3. Or the rest of time, actually.
4. Don't they realise what this is going to do to me.
5. I will have to actually get off the internet and socialise with real people and talk about things that don't revolve around Niall's stubble.
6. How dare they.
7. I hate them.
8. I love them.
9. There's honestly no point in being awake right now, there won't be any new 1D news for MAYBE ACTUAL YEARS.
10. Might as well just sleep forever.
11. Take away my internet connection, I don't need it anymore.
12. Maybe I should do some volunteer work.
13. Learn a new, useful skill.
14. Grow some crops.
15. Help old people cross roads.
16. Indulge in some crafting activities. Think I've got some PVA and a few pom poms somewhere.
17. We can turn this hiatus into something productive and use all of this new free time very wisely. It'll be an adventure in itself.
18. Or maybe I'll become a spy and professionally monitor all of the boys' movements.
19. THEY'LL BE SORRY THEY EVER WENT ON HIATUS.
20. Possibly a bit menacing actually, and sounds like a lot of effort. I'll stick to crafts.
21. Ahh, a bright new day. One Direction free. No shock news. A rest from the eternal struggles and strifes of being a Directioner.
22. I do probably deserve a nice, peaceful break actually. It's been a fairly intense five years.
23. Are One Direction back yet?
24. Oh wait, Zayn's solo career is upon us.
25. Harry's landed a role in an actual Hollywood movie.
26. Louis has had an actual human baby child.
27. Liam's dating Cheryl Fernandez-Thingy what what what.
28. Niall's just errr… being Niall.
29. THIS ISN'T ACTUALLY THAT DIFFERENT TO NORMAL 1D LIFE THEN IS IT.
30. But still, how dare they.
31. Ooh, Liam's in Sainsburys.
32. Wasn't the whole point of this for the boys to take a break from all the drama and hard work?
33. WHY IS THERE MORE GOING ON NOW THAN EVER BEFORE.
34. These boys will be the reason for my death I swear.
35. Well there goes all that free time for crafting.
36. Instead, I will use all of my free time to watch Carpool Karaoke on repeat for the rest of my life.
37. Better check the update accounts.
38. Oh Jesus Christ.
39. Literally, no other band in the universe could go on a break from being in the public eye and somehow create more drama than they did when they were IN the public eye.
40. Who the eff is Danielle Campbell and why did nobody warn me about this.
41. Liam's in Sainsburys again.
42. THIS IS US IS ON NETFLIX. At least I can sit and watch that for the rest of time while I wallow in misery about the hiatus.
43. Literally, what hiatus?
45. I should have known that the words 'time off' and '1D fandom' just do not go together.
46. Why did I ever think that I could ever have a break from being a One Direction fan.
47. I did not sign up for this kind of commitment.
48. Why is 'Harry and Kendall' trending.
50. Whoever told me this was going to be relaxing was the most wrong person that's ever lived.
51. I'VE NEVER BEEN SO STRESSED.
52. At least there's some good news. Niall seems to plan on spending the entire hiatus by just posting really fit selfies of his near beard, glasses and flat cap combo.
53. Good old Niall.
54. Niall girls have it so easy.
55. Meanwhile… HENDALL AND CHIAM AND LOUIS THE FATHER. Niall gets us.
56. I really deserve to get paid for my efficiency and dedication to keeping up with One Direction.
57. Is there some kind of legit job that involves just doing that every day?
58. How can 2/4 members be in one place and we still don't get a selfie just to give us all a morale boost.
59. How dare they. Again.
60. I need sleep.
61. Is Liam ever not in Sainsbury's anymore?
62. Honestly, if I see one more picture of One Direction randomly bumping into fans on the street while they're out walking in public places…
63. Why do I never bump into Liam/Louis/Niall/Harry.
64. If he's actually called his child Conchobar I swear to god…
65. F**KING CONCHOBAR.
66. Conchobar Tomlinson.
67. Oh okay. Freddie is cute.
68. Kinda liked Conchobar though.
69. I can't keep on top of the news when they're all taking time off. I stand no chance when they're all launching huge solo careers.
70. Pray for me.
71. Might watch the 'History' video again.
72. Harry in a lacy shirt always makes me feel a bit better.
73. Why did I do this to myself. That bit at the end is still painful.
74. HOW DARE THEY.
75. Liam's back in Sainsburys. Does he live there now?
76. How can they still be getting nominations for awards when they're not actually a band at the moment? Suhlaaaay.
77. Bit quiet today, might have to delve into Tumblr to see what I can find.
78. Oh god, I've stumbled into conspiracy theory territory.
79. REVERSE REVERSE.
80. Why are they all at Grammys parties and NONE of them are together. This is an injustice.
81. I must listen to Up All Night to cheer myself up.
82. The golden days. If only we'd known how simple those times were.
83. Oooh, they've had hair cuts.
84. Not Harry though. Obviously.
85. Will Harry ever cut his hair?
86. I'm pretty sure it's longer than mine now.
87. And more elegant.
88. He's so pretty.
89. Liam. Sainsburys.
90. Lindsay Lohan, what are you actually on about.
91. ZAYN you're not helping to improve the chill levels with all these fake tattoos and surprise songs. Can you not.
92. And now there's leaked, private photos. Of course there's leaked, private photos. Just to add to the calm and uneventful days of this One Direction hiatus.
93. At least Niall's still taking selfies.
94. And at least Liam's still in Sainsburys.
95. ....What if they never get back together?
96. SHHHH NO NO NO DON'T THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS. Lalalalalala.
99. I'm exhausted. This is the most un-relaxing 100 days of my life.
100. Are One Direction back yet?
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO