In a world of chocolate buttons, jelly beans and cheese puffs, Harry Edward Styles is the special, unique kale leaf amongst us all. There's no one quite like him, but sometimes he'll do something oh so Harry-ish that'll leave you thinking 'Gah, we're definitely soulmates y'know'.
Each of Harry's squishy personality traits are even lovelier than the last, so if you reckon that you're even the tiniest bit like him in the way you live your life, then you're probably a pretty great human being tbh.
Suspect that you might be the Harry of your friendship group? Hmm, let's examine the evidence with18 signs that you might just be onto something there, pal.
1. Friends take the piss out of what you wear.
You like to experiment with your fashion choices, and you always pull it off.
2. You're particularly skilled at the art of Scrabble.
And you can usually be found quietly playing it while madness unfolds around you.
3. You're always with the dog at parties.
You just can't resist cuddling cute animals. It's in your nature.
4. You dad dance and you're okay with that.
Things go from 'subtle shoulder thrust' to FULL ON THRUSTING reeeal quickly when you're on the dancefloor.
5. Your friends have never heard of the bands you listen to.
It's all pretty obscure so you're never put in charge of playlist making. Nothing personal.
6. You can often be found reading some kind of indie book.
Partial to a bit of poetry in your free time every now and again? Yup, so's Harry.
7. Adults always make some kind of obnoxious comment about your clothes.
"Did you pay for your jeans to look like that?" "Is that made of your nan's curtains?" "I had a tablecloth like that one..." etc etc.
8. You can't take part in voice notes on WhatsApp conversations.
Because it takes you quite a long time to say words outloud, aka. you speak slower than the average sleepy tortoise.
9. You're the victim of all the pranks. Every single time. And you never get mad about it.
You try REALLY HARD to get angry, but actually it's just pretty funny and you're too chilled out to care.
10. Being creative is your speciality.
Whether it's drawing, writing or music, there's no stopping those creative juices.
11. You're quite likely to be snacking on fruit when everyone else is having a wild time.
And they just leave you to eat your satsuma, because that's just you.
12. Your tweets make about as much sense as an upside down unicorn.
Twitter isn't for #relatable stuff. It's for tweeting lyrics and random moments from your day. Duh.
13. Everyone's alarmed when you swear.
It hardly ever happens, so when it does it's reeeeal special and hilarious.
14. You always need a wee at a really awkward moment.
SORRY but bladder requirements are no joke.
15. You don't actually show all that much emotion when you talk.
Excited, happy, sad, serious, joking. It kind of all sounds the same. Some might even call you monotonous, in a nice way.
16. Your jokes are truly terrible.
17. In group projects, you probably get the most praise.
Even though you don't try to take over or do more work than the rest of the group. It just happens.
18. You get complimented on your dimples.
They tend to take over your face sometimes.
19. Selfies are not a thing on your social media.
It just ain't happening.
20. Being nice is the coolest.
Throw kindness around like confetti is just kinda your life motto.
So there you go.
Reckon you could be the Harry of your friendship group? Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO