Plenty of people claim that their loyalties to One Direction are incomparable, but let's face it, a large majority of them fall by the wayside in comparison to the seriously committed fans.
If you're wondering if you belong to this elite group of followers, here are the ten giveaway signs that your dedication to One Direction is at such an incredible level, it literally knows no limits.
1. You have a wider knowledge of the band's genealogy than you do of your own family lineage.
You don't know where your grandparents grew up but you DO know that Louis Tomlinson's family can be traced back to Saint Nicolas in Belgium.
2. You defended the original Honda Civic Design, even thought you absolutely hated it.
It really, genuinely bothered you that you couldn't find a single redeeming feature.
3. You can no longer use the phrase story of my life, little white lies, or little black dress without hearing the appropriate song.
So naturally you use those terms ALL the time.
4. You can glimpse a random picture of Harry Styles and know the exact month/year combination it was taken.
The curls are ever-changing, and therefore a good point of reference.
5. Your understanding of their individual social media aesthetic is so good that you could legit catfish someone.
But you're not cruel af, so you obviously wouldn't.
6. You're confident you could hear the first 4 seconds of any 1D song from their entire discography and correctly identify it.
Which surely deserves some kind of medal.
7. You know at which concert dates and venues important moments occurred.
That shoe was thrown at Harry Styles' crotch during their Glasgow show back on February 26th 2013.
8. Your in-depth knowledge of their personal style is such that you could become their personal shopper.
You've seriously considered sending over a portfolio of suits to their stylist.
9. You cleared your schedule on November 13th so you could dedicate a full 24 hours to listening to MITAM.
You downloaded the album at midnight and you only paused it for emergency toilet and snack breaks.
10. You laugh in the face of the word hiatus
Not today, Satan.
Welcome to the elite, people.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: