If you're the person who can still keep a smile on your face through an entire double period of maths, we're gonna go ahead and assume you have a lot in common with One Direction's Niall Horan.
From carrying an extra bag around for your snacks to being the reliable person to laugh at a terrible joke, here are fifteen unmistakable signs you're the Niall in your friendship group.
1. You're the first to laugh and the last to stop
Meaning your school reports often describe you as cheerful, but easily distracted.
2. Snacks are literally your oxygen
People often tease you for carrying around en extra rucksack to store them in.
3. You almost exclusively wear varying shades of blue
You don't love blue; blue loves YOU.
4. You completely and unashamedly LOVE pop music
And you strongly believe anyone who 'hates' it, is lying.
5. You make friends literally everywhere you go
From you pal's grandparents to your next-door neighbours football team, you honestly love everyone - and the feeling's mutual.
6. You absolutely couldnt care less about juice cleanses/fad diets.
Life it too short, burgers are too good.
7. People are constantly baffled that you're never grumpy
Nobody has ever seen you in a bad mood, 'cos it practically never happens.
8. You love a good hat
Particularly the baker-boy option, but any hat is good.
9. You're the most low maintenance person to ever exist.
An internet connection and a generous supply of food is all you ask for.
10. You blush easily
Like REALLY easily.
11. You have never played anything cool in your entire life
If you're a fan of someone/something you don't see the point in being distant about it.
12. You can find humour in pretty much any situation
Yes, even when someone makes an appallingly bad pun.
13. Your social media feed is basically a shrine to your friendships
Because they're the people you care most about.
14. People have compared you the actual sun
In a favourable way, not the painful burning kind of way.
15. And finally, you enjoy the simple things in life
Because good craic isn't about the price tag.
Good for you.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: