If you're constantly seen as the serious one when it actual fact you could out-pun Shakespeare with ten dictionaries in hand, then you probably have a fair bit in common with One Direction's Liam Payne.
From knowing your way around Snapchat like a tech-savvy expert to being absolutely terrible at Geography, here are fifteen things you'll understand if you're the Liam of your friendship group.
1. You tweet about things that distress you
Like over inflated ice-cream prices. THE SCANDAL.
2. This is the kind of thing that regularly happens to you
People are constantly teasing you for it.
3. You're always poised with the camera to catch a funny clip
Which never works out the way you saw it going in your head.
4. So naturally, Snapchat is kinda your thing
Meaning you've taken an abundance of selfies with that dog filter.
5. You post tweets like this and then get surprised when friends text asking if you're alright
I'M FINE GUYS.
6. You have a selection of childhood photos that look like this
Which are probably plastered all around your living room and, subsequently, your friends iPhone wallpapers.
7. You are the ultimate fangirl/boy of various franchises
And you're not quiet about your enthusiasm.
8. You're pretty much ALWAYS in a relationship
It's just how it is.
9. You aren't particularly great when it comes to Geography
Read: absolutely awful.
10. You make some truly horrendous puns
Yes, potentially worse than the ones Harry Styles comes up with.
11. But you're still somehow seen as the serious one
A fact that will never make sense.
12. You're dad jokes are stuff of legend
Meaning you get along really well with you pals' parents.
13. You hate the thought of ever hurting someone's feelings
It bothers you on a massive level.
14. Your teen lingo is never up to date
Basically, you're the last to know everything.
15. And finally, you've been known to publicly drag your friends online
Well, they deserved it.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: