Forget fancy poached eggs with salmon, jet fuel caffeine in your coffee and even extra fluffy slipper socks, because there's only one thing you really need first thing in the morning to start your day off right, and that's 5SOS on the radio.
Today the 5SOSfam really did rise and shine as the boys joined Nick Grimshaw for his breakfast show on Radio 1, and it was every bit as mental/hilarious/adorable/perfect as we dreamed it would be.
But did you sleep in a bit too late and miss the whole thing, ya nincompoop? No worries, 'cos here's the 14 best bits from the interview for you to catch up on.
1. Dancing/thrusting to Sandstorm on their way out
2. Some discussion about weird things in the water
3. Having a chat about words they don't like, because why not
4. Performing a slowed down, terrifying version of 'Pizza'
5. Luke confessing that he's not actually obsessed with penguins anymore
6. When they were all cute as they said goodbye
7. The entire fandom realising they want to be Tina cos Ashton asked her out
8. And then Ashton getting brutally rejected live on air
9. "DAMN IT TINA"
10. Calum taking maybe the worst R1 photobooth pic of all time
11. But then the whole of 5SOS taking maybe the best R1 photobooth pic of all time
12. Luke pronouncing all of their names in an Italian accent
13. Ashton admitting that he reckons fan fics and imagines are pretty cool, actually.
14. This picture
Can everyday start with 5SOS at breakfast, please? We'd never be sad again.
What was your fave bit of 5SOS on Grimmy this morning? Let us know if we missed out any of the best parts, we're over on Twitter @Sugarscape.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO