Harry Styles brings so much sunshine wherever he goes that many fans claim to have spotted a slight glow of yellow around his bod on more than one occasion - although now that we think about it, that might just be because the boy's got a never-ending passion for yellow clothing.
After he was spotted wearing possibly his brightest shirt EVER the other day while on a lunch date with Kendall Jenner, we decided that Harry Edward Styles wearing yellow is probably our ultimate life aesthetic. Forever and ever amen.
It's glorious, it's radiant, it's bright and it's beautiful. So here's 13 times that Harreh proved that yellow is totes his colour.
1. This BRIGHT EGG YOLK t-shirt of yellow dreams.
2. This radiant shirt of pure sunshine.
3. These swimming trunks which we're still not fully recovered from.
4. COME TO BRAZIL. Or just wear Brazil shirts all the time, that'd be okay too.
5. This lemon variation with absolutly pointless buttons.
6. Yellow with giant flowers for a tropical touch.
7. Just an added sprinkling of subtle yellow.
8. A personalised yellow polo shirt back in the fetus days.
9. This slightly off-yellow, probably-green-but-still-counts floral design.
10. The yellow patterned suit which hit all new levels of jazziness.
11. This creation which is quite hard to put into words tbh.
12. Anyone for a lovely shade of pale yolk?
13. A bit of retro sportswear in a vibrant shade of yellow.
14. This lacy little number with added translucent nipple view.
And this one, just as an extra yellow-based bonus.
Petition for Harry to wear yellow whenever we feel sad, please.
Is this your new aesthetic? Feeling significantly happier now that you've seen all these lovely sights? Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO