It's no secret that all of the One Direction boys are forever getting involved with different charities, but their lovely work often gets overlooked in favour of focusing on other, way less important stuff. It just ain't fair, is it?
Louis Tomlinson is one lad in particular who's constantly got his fingers in multiple charidee pies, working closely in his spare time with the likes of the Eden Dora Trust, Bluebell Wood Childrens Hospice and Make A Wish to help raise money.
He's just a super good egg really, and after the news that he's now signed up to play in Soccer Aid, we figured it was about time we gave a shout out to human angel boy, Louis and his charitable ways. Here's 15 examples of lovely stuff he's done.
1. Organising the Believe In Magic Cinderella charity ball, where he and Liam were Prince Charming.
2. Becoming a patron of Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice and always showing his support for them.
3. Secretly visiting hospitals, never telling the press and absolutely not expecting any praise or recognition for it.
4. Taking part in loads of charity football matches in his free time to help raise money for great causes.
5. Giving fans a chance to meet One Direction in exchange for donations to the Eden Dora Trust.
6. Being approximately one quarter of the face of Action/1D for global change with Save The Children.
7. Meeting approximately ten bajillion fans through Make A Wish and Rays of Sunshine.
8. Turning fashion designer to create a charity tote bag especially for Bluebell Wood to sell.
9. Asking you to please donate some spare pennies to Text Santa over the festive period, tah.
10. Signing up for Soccer Aid, arguably THE biggest charity football event in the country.
11. Giving back his prize for designing the winning Doncaster Rovers shirt to auction it for charity.
12. Becoming celebrity patron of the Stacey Mowle charity appeal.
13. Paying £6,000 in a Believe In Magic charity auction for a pair of his signature fetus suspenders.
14. Attending a charity tea with the Eden Dora Trust and spending the afternoon chatting to poorly kids.
15. Quietly dying his hair bright red for charity and no one even really giving him a clap for it.
16. Donating two pairs of his very favourite shoes to the Small Steps Project.
What a schweetheart.
Which of these is your fave charity moment that Louis has ever got stuck in with? Reckon he's a genuine human angel boy? Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO