If you're the person who can always be counted on to keep the laughs rolling and the sass biting, we're gonna go ahead and assume you have a lot in common with One Direction's Louis Tomlinson.
From keeping group morale up to always fighting your corner with witty comebacks here are thirteen unmistakable signs you're the Louis of your friendship group.
1. Your energy levels are off the hook.
Trying to keep you contained is like trying to store an exploding firework in a suitcase.
2. You don't have a problem with calling people out on their BS.
In your eyes, nobody is above a dose of reality.
3. You have a series of fetus photos that look like this.
Most of them you don't even remember being taken.
4. You feel approximately zero fear.
Which concerns a lot of responsible figures in your life.
5. People are always complaining they can't take you anywhere.
Every situation is an opportunity for fun.
6. Your comebacks are the very definition of sass.
God help anyone on the receiving end.
7. But deep down, there's a real soft side to you.
Particularly when it comes to your friends and family.
8. You're good at talking yourself out of all kinds of situations.
Meaning you're the one who has to explain to the teacher why all the desks are upside down.
9. You can charm pretty much anyone with your good manners.
Including all your mates grandma's.
10. You hate to be ignored.
But you can handle it for about 5 minutes tops.
11. You show affection by insulting people.
It's a sign of deep and eternal love.
12. People claim to know exactly what you're thinking just by your facial expression.
Which is quite worrying, tbh.
13. And finally, pranks are your spiritual calling.
Hey, the world gave you an imagination so you could use it.
Good for you.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: