It should be pretty obvious to everyone with the ability to read that we have a strong affection for Niall Horan's Twitter page. Now that One Direction are doing their Hiatus thing, we find ourselves clinging on to his random Twitter sprees like they're providing us with Oxygen.
Which, when you think about it, they kinda are.
In celebration of the fact he went on a replying spree recently, here are the six things we learnt.
1. He is, once again, chilling.
Dreaded jetlag is still a thing that is plaguing his life.
2. He has ventured outside of his very clean house.
He's SEEN PLACES.
3. The weather is at the optimum temperature for activities.
He should also consider becoming a weather-boy.
4. He has no immediate, overbearing plans.
Which is nice for him.
5. He interacted with a professional boxer.
But still didn't reply to our flurry of tweets.
6. He knows the exam calendar like the back of his hand.
Because he's a thoughtful chap.
WELL. It's a lot of information to take in, isn't it?
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: