We don't know about you, but we like to think we could absolutely ace a degree in Calum Thomas Hood studies. We can tell you exactly where he was from any given outfit, which song he wishes he'd written (Blink-182's 'I Miss You,' just FYI) and can put his haircuts in chronological order. But even we discovered something new from his latest Twitter spree.
Taking some time out from the Sounds Live Feels Live tour, Cal-Pal decided to get all interactive; taking to Twitter to answers loads of fans' questions. Missed it? PIPE DOWN, pal. We've chucked all his responses in this handy little round-up for ya. Cute.
1. He's all for seeing his own face as someone's Twitter icon.
2. He's coffee's biggest advocate.
3. His fave Moose Blood song's 'Swim Down' or 'Anyway.' The lad can't decide.
4. He's open to suggestions for his next bass design.
5. Fave song at the moment? Too tough a choice to make tbh.
6. He prefers the safety pin logo to the skull (the less said about the tally the better, sob)
7. Coachella was the best experience 'evar.' That's 'ever' but with more emphasis. EVAAAAR.
8. Nobody can ever call him thirsty.
9. His favourite band rn are The Used.
10. Like Ashton, he wears 5SOS merch all the bloody time.
11. His bass guitars are soon to be named. Probably.
12. And his FAVE bass is his new Fender Elite. Fancy.
13. He prefers Sounds Good Feels Good to the boys' debut. CONTROVERSIAL.
14. THEY WATCHED THAT FRICKIN' SPRAY PAINT ANNOUNCEMENT TOO.
So there you go - loads of stuff you probably never knew about Calum Hood. What d'ya make of that? Tweet us over @sugarscape after you've checked out the vid below. Cheers.