We know that life can be a complicated, stressful thing to navigate; so, in an attempt to either make it a thousand times better or finally and completely destroy it, we've collected a bunch of GIFs of One Direction's Liam Payne to change your world somehow.
So, take a break from that coursework, put a hold on that telephone, and temporarily vacate your desk to witness and appreciate the sheer untouchable beauty of Liam James Payne.
1. The time he looked like a dark, mysterious, and dashing CEO of a multi-billionaire company.
2. Oh, and the time he looked like a professional photography developer from the 1940's.
Who happens to be super sad about his job for some reason.
3. The time he went surfing and for the first time in our life we wanted to BE a camera.
Is there a better view in the entire cosmos?
4. The time he did this thing with his lips and it was life-changing.
We can't even explain why, it's just a cold hard fact that it'll alter you somehow.
5. The time he waved at someone and all we could see was his bare bicep.
God bless whoever came up with the concept of a vest.
6. The time he was literally the bandana-wearing bad boy of our dreams.
The muscle flex, the headwear, the aggressive mic-grab. What a lethal combination.
7. The time he was trying so hard not to giggle we thought we might expire on the spot.
It's almost TOO cute, if that's humanly possible.
8. The time sniffed these strawberries and it was sensual af.
So delicate, so tender, so lovely.
8. The time he teased taking his top off and we were all for it tbh.
9. The time he actually took his top off and it was like caviar for the eyeballs.
AKA an absolute treat of the highest order.
10. The time we had a glimpse of what life would be like if we were the chosen one.
Yes, we are a little chilly, you absolute gent.
11. The time he looked like some sort of he-man who would save the entire world from alien invasion/ a planet destroying meteor.
If anyone can do it, Payno's the man.
12. And finally, the time all our fantasies in the entire world collided together to produce this beauty.
IT'S ALL TOO MUCH FOR US.
That was wonderful.
Now watch this video of Liam clearing up those pesky 'split' rumours, right here:
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: