If the sight of One Direction's Louis Tomlinson doing literally anything makes your day twenty times better, and yet also mysteriously twenty times worse (mainly because you know the odds of you ever meeting him are literally zero), then welcome to your spiritual home.
In commiseration of how giffable those cheekbones truly are, here are twelve moving images of Tommo that will essentially ruin whatever life you have left in you.
1. The time someone got a side-profile view of him and played it back in slow-mo.
What a blessing that was.
2. The time he returned to the X Factor and was clearly happy with life's journey.
His proud little smile.
3. The time he clapped so enthusiastically we wanted to get involved somehow.
Whatever the plan is, we're up for it.
4. The time his love for Liam was written all over his little, angled face.
There's no hiding it, Tommo.
5. The time he looked so confused playing dodgeball we just wanted to pat him on the back.
"You're doing great."
6. The time he was so delicate with this chimpanzee we thought he might actually adopt it.
Even gave it some shades.
7. The time the camera was zoomed so far in on his face, his eyes were bluer than a tropical lagoon.
8. The time he crinkled his nose up at Girolle's camera in an act of pure defiance.
9. The time he literally looked like an angel that had descended from heaven.
Check out the camera glow.
10. The time he stretched out on a couch like he was the coolest 6th former in the common room.
Which he clearly would've been.
11. The time he and Liam decided to absolutely soak each other on stage.
We thoroughly approve.
12. And finally, the time he sat on James Corden's lap and pretended to be a little cat.
The Gif we couldn't even have dreamed up.
Now watch this video of all the unexpected stuff that went on during 'Steal My Girl':
Let us know your thoughts on this with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: