If you spend most of your waking hours thinking about how One Direction's Niall Horan is the finest specimen of a human being that the Universe has ever produced, then you probably know that there are loads of people out there who feel exactly the same as you.
Because we like to torture both the general population and ourselves, we've decided to collect twelve instances when Niall was so visually pleasing it effectively killed the very last part of our soul that is still alive.
1. The time he pointed to the sky and gave us a great view of his chest.
It was very considerate of him, in all honesty.
2. The time he lifted his arms out and looked out at the crowd.
We compare it to an Emperor surveying his Kingdom.
3. The time he raised his eyebrows like so and we were both intrigued and attracted.
4. The time he was genuinely the happiest person on the entire planet.
We need an audio on that little yelp of joy as a matter of urgency.
5. The time he snuggled up to Ben Winston's dog and we faced the cold, hard truth.
Oh jeez, we're jealous of A PET.
6. The time he shimmied around the stage like an absolute professional.
Whoever insisted on cutting that v-neck so low deserves an award.
7. The time he looked like he was thinking about a serious, philosophical issue.
Which, maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. We'll never know.
8. The time he miawed on national television and we've never stopped listening to it.
Honestly, can you even blame us?
9. The time he shredded the guitar like it was nobodies business.
Even got a little hip action going.
10. The time he wore this very fleshy outfit for the 'Steal My Girl' music video.
Why he doesn't wear this all the time is beyond us.
11. The time his eyes were potentially the bluest things we've ever seen.
Actually, they definitely are. There's no potential about it.
12. And finally, the time he took his shirt off and walked through the mist like a Calvin Klein model on a shoot.
This is a real GIF that actually exists.
Now watch this video all about Lena Dunham loving a bit of Niall Horan loving her show. Oh, it's ALL love over here:
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: