If you know One Direction's Harry Styles you'll know that the chances of him posting a selfie of his haircut online are slim to none.
So, in an attempt to put this into perspective, here's 12 things Harry Styles is more likely to do than share an image of his new 'do - which, coincidentally, are 12 things he'll probably never do in his entire life.
1. Walk past a dog and not be tempted to pet it.
In fact, not even be tempted to LOOK at it.
2. Turn up to a red carpet event in plain black suit.
With no brooches, accessories, scarves, or literally anything to jazz it up.
3. Participate in a lengthy Twitter spree with fans.
A la Niall Horan.
4. Wear converse, bow-ties, and and a blazer again.
5. Forget to say thank you to the milkman/waiter/postman/flight attendant.
6. Watch Titanic and not be so emotionally moved the next few days are a write-off.
7. Tell a friend he doesn't feel like playing Scrabble.
8. Post a series of Instagram pictures in colour.
Preferably of actual people instead of inanimate objects/food.
9. Miss the opportunity to make a really terrible pun.
10. Do an interview where he doesn't say the word 'amazing'.
11. Make an embarrassing grammar fail on Twitter and neglect to acknowledge it.
CYCYLE? That's new.
12. Begin a tweet with a lower-case letter.
We could've picked any Tweet to demonstrate this, but let's go with:
Now let's look at all the dramz surrounding Harry's hair cut:
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: