After five years of taking over the world together, the never-ending bromances between the One Direction boys will journey from this life to the next, but every so often, interviews with the boys would contain magical moments where they were officially, 100% done with each other. And it's HILARIOUS.
Kinda like you momentarily hate your siblings about once a day when they're getting on your last nerve, the 1D boys were no different, and it's not really surprising when you think about how much bloody time they spent with one another.
So with all of that in mind, here's 19 times that One Direction could NOT have been more done with one another if they tried, because it's our favourite thing ever when they get sassy.
1. When Zayn decided that Harry had given the worst advice of all time
2. When Niall fell victim to the LiLo prank war
3. When Harry couldn't even pretend to agree with Niall on this one
4. When Liam could not have pushed Louis closer to the edge of sanity
5. When Zayn was beyond done with the entire existence of LiLo
6. When Louis was absolutely furious with Niall's taste in dinners
7. When Harry talked to a very over-excited Niall like he was his own child
8. Every time that Liam just told it like it was
9. And when Niall thought Harry's bubble joke was about as funny as an old shoe
10. Zayn having literally 0% enthusiasm for Nouis' secret talents
11. When Niall was BEYOND UNIMPRESSED with Harry in this interview
12. When Liam was temporarily deafened during Carpool Karaoke
13. When Louis aimed this legendary eye roll in Nialler's direction
14. When Louis gave us possibly his sassiest moment of all time for El Horanzo
15. This whole series of Nouis gold
16. When Louis was just beyond done with Liam saying words
17. Louis being absolutely over Liam when he'd had a few at the BRITs
18. Everything about this facial expression from Harry Styles
19. And Liam providing the perfect GIF for whenever a 1D fan is so done with anything ever
Ah gahd we love 'em so. What's your fave moment of One Direction being done with one another? Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape or over on Facebook, and then check out this lovely bonus video below.