The sight of 5SOS's Luke Hemmings wearing pretty much any item of clothing is both a joy and a constant frustration, but there's one particular thing we enjoy a little too much when it comes to his outfit selection; and that is his stripy tops.
So, because he's been wearing a bunch of stripes recently, we felt it was absolutely necessary to make an article dedicated to the stripy-times. Such good times. Such good, stripy times.
1. The time he did a book signing in this monochrome wonder.
2. The time his top looked the shadows from a blind, but it was still great.
3. The time we were equally as dazzled by his stripes as were by his musicianship.
4. The time he rocked out on stage like so.
5. The time he lifted his arm up and we caught a glimpse of his belly.
6. The time he switched things up and went for a burgundy stripe.
7. The time he wore this top on stage and we died a thousand deaths.
8. The time he opted for a navy selection instead.
9. The time there were SO MANY stripes in one image we couldn't quite process it.
10. The time he snuggled up in this jumper and held a mug.
11. The time he looked like an escaped convict at an album signing.
12. And finally, the time he went for a simplistic shoulder-stripe.
Now watch 5SOS chatting about adopting a T-Rex because if any band is gonna do it, it'd be them:
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.