We've literally lost count of the number of articles about Niall Horan playing golf we've written during this One Direction hiatus, and, we've got some wholly unsurprising news for the general population because he's been playing it yet again.
This time, he attended the BMWGPA championship - and, from lagging behind to help a little boy catch up with the group to taking a load of great selfies with the crowd gathered behind the gates, it was a pretty momentous occasion. Here are twelve things that happened that will bring sunshine to your life.
1. He made this hilarious comment before the tournament even kicked off.
Which, by the way, is our new standard for describing if something went alright. NOBODY DIED, MUM.
2. He hung out a bunch with his new best friend, this young cancer-survivor called Rhys.
3. LOOK AT THEM THOUGH.
4. A load of fans gathered around and Nialler greeted them nicely.
5. He then took a bunch of selfies because that's his speciality.
6. Hold on, we really need to spend more time going over this entrance.
Oh God, this tweet.
7. He crouched down like this and we lost our minds for a moment.
8. He took a long time making sure the ball was resting on the tee properly.
That double check, though.
9. He made sure his little pal kept up with the group by lagging behind for Rhys to catch up.
Basically the best thing you'll see all day.
10. This wonderful group shot was taken.
What a gang.
11. And even though there are tonnes of great pictures circling online.
Including this gem.
12. This is the one that saved our lives.
It's going on our wall.
Now watch this vid of Niall playing golf with Rory Mcllroy
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.