The mind of Luke Hemmings is a scary, scary place filled with nothing but music, Oprah, pizza and penguins (although significantly less of them than there used to be). But if you thought the contents of his brain was worrying, then you'll be HORRIFIED and ASTOUNDED by his Google history.
Yep, we've gained exclusive access to the Hemmo internet history files, and after Ashton's searches for conditioner and Will Smith, along with Michael's searches for Pikachu and Niall Horan, we can assure you that Luke's is no less shocking.
So come, let's journey into Lukey's Google history, which we may or may not actually have made up but it's still almost definitely true anyway.
1. On those days when he needs a bit of inspiration.
2. To clear up the potential health risks of taking it out.
3. Because having a tidal wave quiff is really hard work.
4. Well he's got to wow him on their li'l putting date, hasn't he?
5. Song writing is really hard some times OKAY.
6. You can't tell us that he's grown that thing without some assistance.
7. To see if his new nickname has caught on yet.
8. Essential to his musical repertoire.
9. Because he knows that no one would survive if he let them run free.
10. A man's gotta know.
11. For those moments when you just need something pretty.
12. Favourite for life.
13. Sudden panics during the 3am snack session.
14. He will go down with thiiiiis ship.
Soz for revealing all your deepest, darkest secrets Luke Hemmings. Love you.