Niall Horan has dedicated a lot of time to golf recently, and with his ability to harness a lot of fan support for various charitable causes, he's recently decided to merge the two in the creation of the Horan & Rose Charity Event.
Teaming up with golf ace Justin Rose, the event raised funds for Cancer Research, Irish Autism Action and the Kate & Rose Foundation, with Niall saying: "I'm thrilled to team up with Justin to host our first Horan & Rose Gala event. It'll be great to raise as much money as possible for Cancer Research UK Kids and teens, a charity I feel very strongly about. "
"As a golf fanatic teaming up with Justin, a major winner, Ryder cup hero and a great friend, is just so exciting. I can't wait for this two day event.'
So, in celebration of the whole thing running smoothly (bar Louis turning Nialler into an actual meme) here are ten of the most important things that happened.
1. OLLY MURS AND NIALL HORAN SANG 'PERFECT' AND IT WAS AMAZING
2. Niall turned up in this suit.
3. Some of his awards greeted the guests as they entered the event.
4. He revealed he didn't know Harry Styles would be cutting his hair.
5. He also shared that he hasn't met baby Freddie yet.
6. He photobombed Justin Rose's interview about the EU with total grace.
7. He chatted a bit about those online trolls.
8. He hit the stage with Olly Murs and Justin Rose.
9. With this picture of Olly standing next to a giant disc being the closest thing we'll get to actual footage.
10. Niall was turned into an actual meme by Louis Tomlinson after he issued some fighting talk over Soccer Aid.
11. Niall confirming the magical powers of 1D by bumping into a Dunkirk effects person on the tube.
"I don't think I would have the patience for acting, spending all that time on set and stuff like that," El Horanzo spilled to The Sun.
"I actually met this guy on the Tube the other day who's doing special effects on the movie and he told me that, yeah, apparently Harry is a good actor."
12. And his cute lil Narry comments about Harry becoming a big cheese in Hollywood.
"I'll tell you what, if Christopher Nolan takes you on you must be a good actor. I'm looking forward to seeing it, it's going to be an unbelievable movie but when one of your mates is in it then it's going to be even better. I think he is going to do well."
13. His expert hairdresser thoughts on Harry's new look.
"I'd imagine he was pretty nervous. He spent about two years growing that so I wouldn't say he was too happy about it but it is what it is, he's in a movie now."
14. But, all in all, the gala ran smoothly, with the event raising over £800,000 for charity.
'It was an incredible night. I had a brilliant time, and I'm overwhelmed by how much money we have raised for the charities. Thank you to everyone that has supported the Horan & Rose Event this year. We definitely want to do more!'
15. And Niall just sent out some heartfelt Twitter thanks to everyone who got involved, 'cos he's got lovely manners.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.