Following the shock news that Ashton Irwin has been searching for shirtless Will Smith, Michael Clifford has been tracking down mansize Pikachu onesies and Luke Hemmings has been looking for 5SOS in flower crowns, it's only fair that we delve into the internet history of Calum Hood, too.
Thanks to some new-fangled technology involving binoculars on a stick and lots of provisional snacks, our camping in hedges has led us to some truly shocking discoveries from Cal Pal's computer.
Here's your first and last chance to have a snoop at what Calum's been Googling. The FILTHY little Herbert.
1. For those days when touring all gets a bit much.
2. Sometimes you just need to see a labrador wearing armbands.
3. The 'Hey Everybody!' video was actually a job application.
4. 5SOS life is stressful, and there's only one thing that cheers Cal Pal up.
5. How else would he find such a selection of tight-armed tshirts?
6. 'Cos um, the shaved head novelty wore off quite quickly.
7. YEAH YEAH.
8. Calum likes to laugh at his own hilarious sense of humour, and that's okay.
9. He's the biggest in-band fangirl there is.
10. And you'll neeeverrrr waaaalk allooooone.
11. When he can't be sleeping next to Hemmo, he's working on the #Cake bond.
12. That was a dark time for him.
13. Oh look. More dog stuff.
14. CALUM THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS.
Soz for revealing all your deepest, darkest secrets Calum Hood. Love you.