If you've ever been to a 5SOS show you'll know that it's pretty damn impossible to keep your focus on just one member for more than 3 seconds; not when there's magic to be seen across the entire stage.
But, although a slow-mo gadget to wear over your eyes is something that only exists in the world of Harry Potter, we're gonna take a few minutes to appreciate the next best option - video clips. And is there any type of video clip greater than Ashton Irwin playing the drums? Nope, and this is why.
1. The time he drummed shirtless because BLOODY HELL.
2. The time he was the very personification of passion.
3. The time he took things acoustic and it was still great.
4. The time he shared his drum practise session with the world.
5. The time his hands were moving so fast we can only assume he has tentacles.
6. The time he flung his hair back and shouted "Let's go" and we were like "yes, LET'S."
7. The time he made us love 'She's Kinda Hot' even more than we already do. What a treat.
8. And finally, the time he was so impressed with himself he threw his drumsticks across the stage.
Yep, you did good.
Now watch this 60 second with the band because you're a busy person:
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.