If there's one person on this planet who could convince the world to sit down for a second and reconsider all their aggressive and unwelcoming views, it would be 5SOS's Michael Clifford.
Not only is he a musical prodigy, but he also has the passion to harness an entire group of bystanders by preaching about love and kindness while dressed as a giant hotdog. Well, we're assuming he could.
So in celebration of Mikey being comparable to Aristotle, here are thirteen of his most philosophical moments ever.
1. The time he refused to leave the house without a good attitude.
2. The time he accurately depicted 21st century misery.
3. The time he stopped the world with this introspective tweet.
4. The he envisioned a better world for us all.
5. The time he understood the value of positivity.
6 .The time he realised we were all just lonely ships in the night.
7. The time he was keen to analyse the linguistics of love.
8. The time he encapsulated the alienation of loneliness.
9. The time he expressed himself perfectly without the need for words.
10. The time numbers didn't do the world justice.
11. The time he understood the value of owning and caring for something.
12. The time he needed a break from all that thinking.
13. And finally, the time he spoke the plain, simple truth.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.