When Niall Horan attends any kind of event it's fair to say his emotions are pretty easy to decipher. Mainly he's just happy to be living and breathing on this planet, thankful for various snacks, excited about the possibilities of the day, and optimistic about the state of the world.
But, beyond Nialler's clear talents for philosophical thinking, he is also the kind of guy who loves a good sporting event - and the merging of the two can lead to some great expressions. Take Wimbledon, for example. This is what he was actually thinking.
1. No, I'm obviously not embarking on a solo career when I specifically said I just want to play golf.
2. My God, that stubble is truly inspirational. Look at it. LOOK AT IT.
3. Ben, the Night Changed my face. Ben. Ben. Am I pretty?
4. Literally oh my EFFING God, if I hear one more rumour about One Direction splitting I cannot be held responsible for my actions.
5. Wait... I still have two years left of hiatus, and Wimbledon season is almost over.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.